Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Friday, May 25, 2012

My week at a glance

So this week has been hectic.

It started with my trip to Toronto. If you don't know by now, besides writing I also play video games . . . professionally.

Yes, it can be done and people are sponsored do it. So in my case, I don't have to pay for trip, hotel, or entry fees into the tournament. All I need to worry about is spending money for food, shopping ect.

I spent the whole weekend there and left Monday. I didn't do as good as I wanted to in the tournament. However, I had a blast. I was one of 3 American players there. I was treated well (like royalty) and I didn't want to leave.

This weekend I was supposed to go to Chicago for another tournament. On my way to Dallas my tire blew, ruining my rotor. I decided to skip the Chicago tournament and to get my car fixed. My boyfriend was also a little upset that I was leaving two weekends in a row. I was only  home for two days before I had to leave. 

So I have a free weekend and I'm going to spend it writing, catching up on life, and relaxing with my boyfriend because next week I have to start training to prepare for another tournament in mid June in Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment