Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10th, 2012

Last Sunday I found myself wanting more at the Season Finale of Game of Thrones.
This weekend I find myself in the same predicament with the Season Premiere of TruBlood.


For those that don't watch the show, missed the last episode of last season, or haven't caught up to the end of last season- well, things have changed a little. Sookie is still annoying, Bill and Eric still fight for Sookie's love and attention blah blah blah.

However, I'm curious about Tara. She's one of my favorite characters on the show, besides Lafayette and Jason. During the last episode, she was shot by Debbie who aimed for Sookie. Sookie then shot Debbie. The viewers were left with Sookie cradling a bloody Tara on the kitchen floor, calling for help.

Like many other viewers, I wondered if Tara was dead or perhaps, turned. I'm hoping that she survives either way. Writing her character off the show would be a great disservice to the fans in my opinion.

I'm also looking forward to Christopher Meloni's character this season and more explanation on the Authority. I love Meloni from Law and Order and seeing him in TruBlood, as a vampire, really juices up the show for me.

Oh and the return of Russell Edgington . . . Hmm how I love me some Russell.


No comments:

Post a Comment