Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Get Back to The Theme, Please!

I'm delighted to see that one of my favorite T.V. shows on at the moment is back.
Grimm

Watching last night's episode made me realize one thing. I'm tired of the "Juliette spell" story line. I want that story line to end so badly. I think it's taking away from the main purpose of the show; Grimm taking down big bad baddies.

However, I'm thrilled of the show's return. 

Just to give a brief explanation of the show, Grimm is about a detective, Nick Burkhardt, who discovers that he's a Grimm, a person descended from those who try to keep a certain balance between creatures (Wesens) that no other human can see, and humans themselves. He's married to Juliette who comes under a spell, falls into a coma, and his awakened by Nick's boss, Captain Sean Renard. By waking her up, Juliette and Captain Sean Renard start this love affair that's out of their control. 

While I enjoy the show immensely and I can't wait for next week's episode, I hope that they resolve this Juliette spell issue as soon as possible. It's stealing the light away from the show's main theme. 




No comments:

Post a Comment