Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle plusemail

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Yahoo's Most Terrifying Films

Sipping on my morning coffee, I came across an article on Yahoo that almost made me choke.

View Listing Here


Do you agree with this list? 

I personally didn't find The Blair Witch Project that scary. Candyman didn't scare me. In fact, I found it entertaining. Contagion wasn't scary at all and My Bloody Valentine . . . . really Yahoo?

I do agree that Deliverance was pretty scary in a backwater hick sort of way. The Serpent and the Rainbow fits the list.

In my opinion, they should've included The Exorcist, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Fright Night (original,) Howling II, and Psycho just to name a few or gave them honorable mentions.

Here are my top ten scariest movies (in no particular order)


1. Psycho
2. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
3. Howling II
4. Fright Night (original)
5.  A Nightmare on Elm Street
6.  Exorcist
7. The Changeling
8. Hellraiser
9. Friday the 13th
10. Poltergeist

Honorable Mentions

Saw
Salem's Lot
The Mist (original)
The Shining
The Thing (original)
Ju- On
Halloween

2 comments:

  1. I agree with your list, Isaiyan!

    Here are my top ten:

    The Shining
    The Changeling
    Halloween
    Exorcist
    Psycho
    Dark Water(original)
    Paranormal activity (all of 'em!)
    Chainsaw massacre
    The strangers
    Funny Games


    Things "ghosty" and home invasion scare me witless!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I love your list!

      I haven't seen Dark Water or Funny Games. I'll have to check them out sometime!

      Delete